Things able-bodied people need to stop saying to the chronically ill.
• “At least you’re not dying!”
• “You’re only disabled if you let yourself be.”
• “You need to tell yourself you’re going to get better, else you won’t.”
• “But you can’t be in pain ALL the time, don’t exaggerate.”
• “You don’t LOOK ill.”
• “There’s so many people worse off than you.”
• “I’m sure you don’t REALLY need help.”
• “Sometimes it’s easier to just give up.”
• “Stop being so negative.”
#eeveelution tabla de ibéricos. #pokemon #eevee
Castle AU - Harry Potter
No one is safe. The Second Wizarding War may be over, but threat still looms. Rogue ministry official William Bracken has a growing hold over the country, with moles in every possible wizarding institution. Aurors Kate Beckett and Richard Castle are the only ones who have the power to stop Bracken and his followers, but can they end his takeover in time?
This actually looks pretty cool
MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS
ok… i cant even. you just combined my fav books with my fav tv show. i… THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THIS.
(Source: alwayswiththecoffee, via his-muse-is-in-his-veins)
Better titles for HIMYM:
How I Met My Consolation Prize
How We Destroyed 9 Seasons Worth of Character Development
How Your Mom is Basically Another Girl That I Banged
How I Got Over Robin — Oh, Just Kidding
(Source: therewere13possibilities, via squinternshadowhunter)